Monday, October 29, 2007

An Explanation of Sorts...(for those of you who will notice)

~

I write most of my blogs on my MySpace (yeah, I've got a MySpace...wanna make somethin' out of it, punk?) because that's the only place where most of my friends can agree to gather. Online, at least.

I'm not saying I'm proud of it...I'm not saying I even like it - but it IS really neat to log on and find a comment from a long-lost crackhead friend. I'm not saying ALL of my friends are crackheads...but it IS really neat to say "crackhead".

But now I have a dilemma...some of my friends are there and some of my friends are here. Some are both here AND there. Is this bibloguality?

Therefore, here's my plan...I'm just going to copy my blogs from one and paste on the other. It's cheap, I know...but I'm thrilled to find old friends here and I love my new friends at MySpace, so that's what I'm doing.

So, there.

Did I just use "love" and "MySpace" in the same sentence?

I need a life. Or some crack.

~

No comments: