Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Rock.....

You're going to pee. You know who you are. I can hear the "oh my god"s even now.

First, let me post a picture of the original...it's good for reference purposes. And let me remind everyone that I had to do this costume in 24 hours. I shudder to think what I could have done in a week....

(This was at the end of the night, so the hair and make-up were failing....)






border="0"



And now the costume...and the character behind it:



border="0"

Such a ham

border="0"

border="0"

border="0"

border="0"


And some of The Posse....


border="0"


Ryq would kill me if he saw this...I used one of his shirts. But since he wouldn't be caught dead on this side of the BlogWorld, I'm sure I'm safe.

The makeup would have been better, but the father of one of the kids was going bananas to get started...he wanted to Trick-or-Treat with his business partners and got a little un-festive. Business partners? Who the hell does that? No kid should be subjected to that.

The very saddest thing was that it was the father of Xander's best friend, Kyle...and he ended up not getting to go with us. His father ditched us at the "party" house...what a turd. I'm going to make sure Kyle gets some extra attention this afternoon - just so he knows I still adore him.

Sins of the Father my ass.

~



No comments: